Cord, it was great to see you and Heidi again! We will have to do it again sometime. Maybe we could meet you in Africa.Kiss the kids for me!
Hey Brad:Yes, good to see you and 'gelina as well. Keep in touch.Cord
Heidi, it makes me want to go on another girl getaway. I am so jealous of you two.
I love the one of the guys at the game…what a great shot. It looks like you had a fun time together…glad you went!
That's cool you went to SF! I'm a little behind the times! Wish you had come south a bit! :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Cord, it was great to see you and Heidi again! We will have to do it again sometime. Maybe we could meet you in Africa.
Kiss the kids for me!
Hey Brad:
Yes, good to see you and 'gelina as well. Keep in touch.
Cord
Heidi, it makes me want to go on another girl getaway.
I am so jealous of you two.
I love the one of the guys at the game…what a great shot. It looks like you had a fun time together…glad you went!
That's cool you went to SF! I'm a little behind the times! Wish you had come south a bit! :)
Post a Comment