Monday, December 3, 2007

We're going to PAR-TAY!

Most of you know that a Larson reunion is tentatively planned for July 25-26 in Greer. Piggybacking on that and the Pioneer Day festivities in SJ (even more reason to travel to AZ), we will have a 90th birthday party for Grandma Udall in Mesa on Thursday, July 24. It will be a one-day reunion of sorts. Since Grandma will have had her 100th great-grandchild by then (I think Brig & Shayla's baby will have that honor), and it's such a milestone birthday, we really want to have EVERYONE there. So please do whatever you can to fit that in to your summer plans.

More details with be forthcoming; right now we just wanted to let you know that a party is in the works, and that you need to save the date. Two other items you need to be aware of:
  1. We will be asking you to provide pictures of your family and any pictures you might have of Grandma for a slideshow DVD. We will also be compiling a 12"x12" scrapbook for Grandma; you will be contributing one page to represent you/your family.
  2. There will be a fee associated with the reunion, to cover the cost of food mainly, along with optional T-shirts and miscellaneous expenses. You will get all the details before anything is set in stone.
I have been assigned to be the representative for our family. If you have any questions, concerns, or ideas, please let me know and I'll forward it on to Mindy and the other family reps who are helping in the planning. Grandma does know about this, so it's fine to mention it to her.

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT (even a quick "got it") letting me know you have read this information and are aware. That way, I know who I still need to communicate with. Thanks!

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Hi lindy -- We have marked our calendars -- well actually I need to get one then i'll mark it! :)

Anonymous said...

got it lindy. glad to have a reason to go back to AZ!

Brig & Shay

symonie said...

Looking forward to the 24th of July with all the Udall cousins!
Thanks to you and Mindy for being willing to head this all up. (No thanks to our koo-koo aunts and uncles. :o)

Anonymous said...

We'll be there! We're (I'm, rather) still thinking about doing Kino Bay for a few days before the party. Any takers?

Kate

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, Kate, you're on to something with Kino!

I'm also glad to head back to AZ, and see you all there once again. It's been much, much too long since we gathered at "home."

Cam