I went to see the doctor and took Ame with me. She was very well behaved, other than blurting out some most embarrassing questions to the doctor. She certainly is an aware, inquisitive little thing! I could feel myself turning red while the doctor tried to come up with satisfactory answers without giggling.Fortunately, Ame got distracted when we finally got to hear the heartbeat of the little bebé. So far, so good, for which I'm very grateful. I'm 14 weeks now (baby is the size of a large shrimp), so I hope the
Wow, only 2 weeks left until Shayla's due date! How are things going over there in OK? Are you all ready for baby? We are anxiously waiting word on the newest little Udall.
2 comments:
Lindy, nice-I was wondering about the picture. But the picture of the shrimp for some reason grosses me out! :) Maybe we could change it to something more pleasant, like an apricot. :)
Tell Ame I love her! Thanks for your offer to bring tortillas--we'll be counting on it. :)
love, Cam
I remember those days when my baby was food-size! Brig would call the baby whatever it was being compared to. I hope you get over your sickness and on to the good part of pregnancy fast! I am feeling pretty good, and think this baby isn't ready at LEAST until its due date. We go to the doc again on Friday. Brig will call when the time has come!
Post a Comment