This is very random, but I am a friend of Camerie's (we went to BYU together and to Russia through ILP and were on our missions at the same time). I found this blog through the web when I went to search to see if I could find her. Would you mind giving camie my contact info and let her know I was thinking about her and wondering how she is?
my email is campbell (dot) melissa (at) gmail (dot) com.
5 comments:
I know we talked but Happy Birthday again -- i hope mom & dad got there safe and sound!
Happy birthday Cam!!!! I love you a ton!!
thank you :) :) :) you guys are so nice. Hope you all had a nice time celebrating H & C's anniversary, too.
Hope you know how much we love you! Did you treat yourself to an ice cream cone?
This is very random, but I am a friend of Camerie's (we went to BYU together and to Russia through ILP and were on our missions at the same time). I found this blog through the web when I went to search to see if I could find her. Would you mind giving camie my contact info and let her know I was thinking about her and wondering how she is?
my email is campbell (dot) melissa (at) gmail (dot) com.
Thanks!
Melissa
Post a Comment