Hecor, (As Bridger would say) Do you even ever look at the blog? You are still the cute boy that I fell in love with when you were three. I am glad that you aren't 15 yet! I am so lucky to have you on the Gilbert and Udall side. I wouldn't pick anyone else to be my cousin/nephew! Have a good one... remember the plan for the summer.
Okay, okay, all right, all right. I made yet another mistake on the calendar. Sorry, Hector, I must have been thinking of Finn's next birthday...who knows what I was thinking.
You are one of the cutest eleven-year-olds I know! Love to you on your special day.
3 comments:
Hecor,
(As Bridger would say) Do you even ever look at the blog? You are still the cute boy that I fell in love with when you were three. I am glad that you aren't 15 yet! I am so lucky to have you on the Gilbert and Udall side. I wouldn't pick anyone else to be my cousin/nephew! Have a good one... remember the plan for the summer.
Much love,
Shayla
Okay, okay, all right, all right. I made yet another mistake on the calendar. Sorry, Hector, I must have been thinking of Finn's next birthday...who knows what I was thinking.
You are one of the cutest eleven-year-olds I know! Love to you on your special day.
I'll show this to Hector in the manana!!!
Post a Comment