Saturday, February 27, 2010

Vegas Baby!


Sorry I have been so slow in posting pictures!

I had a great time and love you all!!


Let the road trip begin!




Amy loved the smell of the casino -- I think she tried to bottle it up to take home.


One way or another we wanted all the "sisters" together so we brought Camie with us everywhere we went.

Camie we missed you and thought about you the whole time.  We all send our love and best wishes from Vegas to Boston!



The cabin








Just for Mitchell and Cole






This is the vegas version of the Eiffel Tower.  We went to the top and this is what we saw....




It was a beautiful view on our last night.

Now for the big question.

When we came upon a dance party in a casino who said "Take of your rings ladies and let's go dancing!"?

You can leave your guess in the comments :)

Thanks girly girls for such a fun weekend!

5 comments:

symonie said...

Great pictures, Heidi. I love the one of Shayla posing as Camie. And all the pictures from the top of the Eiffel are beautiful. Your camera does really well at night!

Risa and Barry said...

Those photos are terrific, Heidi! Thanks for posting them. I almost felt as if I had been there with all of you! Gorgeous shots from the top of the Eiffel Tower--good job! Love, Mom/Risa

Camie said...

I am laughing at seeing my head there in your pictures! You're so cool! :)

I guess KATE said that--totally!

Let me know what I win! :)

Unknown said...

Missed you the last night! Answer: Tiger Woods

KGU

Heidi said...

The answer is SHAYLA!!!!

Ha! Ha!