OOOOOH! He is so cute Sym & Matt! I can't believe that he has changes so much in the two weeks since we saw him. Kiss those cheeks for us!
Oh, Sym, what a sweet little duffer! I can't wait to hold and kiss (and smell) him again. Look at his little cheeks starting to hang down. Oh, this is killing me.
this just kills me - 4 WEEKS NO WAY!
So placid he is. Beautiful, all three!Kate
Post a Comment
4 comments:
OOOOOH! He is so cute Sym & Matt! I can't believe that he has changes so much in the two weeks since we saw him. Kiss those cheeks for us!
Oh, Sym, what a sweet little duffer! I can't wait to hold and kiss (and smell) him again. Look at his little cheeks starting to hang down. Oh, this is killing me.
this just kills me - 4 WEEKS NO WAY!
So placid he is. Beautiful, all three!
Kate
Post a Comment