Here are the pictures I took at the wedding -- sorry they are not great. Hopefully the photographer got some good group shots. It was soooo good to see everyone! We love you!
I had to throw one in of the evil punch
2 comments:
amy
said...
Thanks so much! Fun times.
FYI - So, I had just got these new transitional lenses, and ya, call me "HOLLYWOOD." I had no idea how dark they were - in the shade even.
These are GOOD pictures. They turned out well and we're grateful that you took them. Thanks for sharing them with us. We loved seeing you all together in the photos. Love, Mom and Dad
2 comments:
Thanks so much! Fun times.
FYI - So, I had just got these new transitional lenses, and ya, call me "HOLLYWOOD." I had no idea how dark they were - in the shade even.
We love you Camille!!! Welcome to the crazies!
These are GOOD pictures. They turned out well and we're grateful that you took them. Thanks for sharing them with us. We loved seeing you all together in the photos. Love, Mom and Dad
Post a Comment