| Sunday afternoon dog-pile on a napping Dad |
| Tevi playing with his favorite doll Ariel (who is wearing a dress created by Ame) |
| Makai and his friend Gideon won 1st Place in their second grade science fair. They each got a king-sized candy bar and a $5 gift card to Wal-Mart. Definitely worth it. |
| Ame is completely proficient at doing her own hair. I'm glad to hand that one off to her. |
2 comments:
No one has posted on this blog for so long... so I was happy to see all these cute pictures of your cute kids. I didn't realize Tevi was such a fashion maven! Ame is no surprise :)
Love these pics, Lindy. Max just looked at them with me and then said, "Do they have a mom?" I reminded him about Aunt Lindy and he said, "Oh yeah! Where is she?"
Post a Comment