Thursday, May 31, 2012

Memorial Day in Springville

Travis & Amy and Brigham & Shayla came over for a BBQ and good times!

Here are pictures from the festivities. I only wish we all lived closer together so we could get together with everyone more often!  We would love to see you and miss all our far away family.

Grill Master Cord


Jumping around!




Lovin' on Babies





Brigham and Shayla brought their world famous "Corn Hole" game. Brig made this bean bag toss game and we had so much fun playing it.  There were some heated matches and some good laughs.




Trav and Stella managed to get a little Wiffle Ball in

The spectators 

Amy and her beloved Diet Coke

It's all in the wrist




Add caption





Cousins snaking on chocolate cake!


Shayla the scooter pro

Yes, I did beat Sully by one point! :)


We love all of you!

1 comment:

Lindy said...

Fun, fun, fun! I want to play Corn Hole!

I didn't take any pictures while you Eagar Udalls were here...probably because I was too busy looking for lost children or leading you on a wild goose chase to the drive-in movie.

If you have any photos of our time together, please post! And Uncle Travis, Tevi says he still doesn't like you. It was SO GREAT to see you all. Thanks for coming to stay.