During Grandma Risa's two
days (so short!) in Stansbury Park, we were essentially snowed in, but
we did have fun playing games, eating,
chatting it up, and going to church. Mom and I managed to go
see
Les Mis, while Aki held down the fort.
I already miss her (and certainly miss Dad too!). I wish we had taken more
pictures, but these are better than nothing, which is what I took during
her last visit.
 |
| Vaha meets his grandma for the first time. |
 |
| Grandma Risa was schooling the kids in UNO, even though Makai kept changing the rules as they went. |
 |
| Just missing Grandpa Barry. |
Sunday morning while we were getting ready
for church, I could hear all three older kids in the baby's room. When I
peeked in, I had to smile at all of them attentively caring for him.
They had changed his diaper and were dressing him for church. I love my
little family.
 |
| Having a morning chat. |
1 comment:
The pictures of all the kids together as they got Vaha ready for church are wonderful. And even seeing pictures of Grandma Risa, because they are with the kids, brings back memories of those
two fun days.
Post a Comment