from Camie's friend Issa
Issa Ibrahimi posted a message and photo on the Remembering Camie facebook page:
Didn’t
know you were gone good friend, I was looking for you everywhere
wondering what happened to you. I still bear a lot of good memories from
you in Afghanistan. You made dozens to smile every single day you were
here!!
Rest in peace old friend.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My heartfelt condolences to Camie's family & friends! Camie and I
were good friends. I had lost contact with her for several years and I
didn't know anything about her till recently I found this page.
1 comment:
Issa was Camie's good buddy in Afghanistan. Whenever she had to leave the compound where she stayed, Issa acted as her chaperone (since women were not allowed to be out and about unescorted). Several times he called our home phone from Afghanistan, looking for Camie. We had no idea how to advise him of her passing (1 year in four days).
Post a Comment