This was the only picture I could find of Aki. Most of you didn't know the other side of Aki's life... see him at work here. Hope Lin did something nice for you, and that you didn't have to use any martial arts skills on her, Aki! :)
I'll say thanks for the b-day wishes on Aki's behalf. We had a good time…we took the kids to an indoor playground place (Matt, Sym, and kids were there too) since Aki wanted to have a fun time with the kids, then he and I went out to dinner and rented a movie. His b-day gift (at his request…don't go hating) was a new a new church outfit--shirt, slacks, tie.:)
1 comment:
I'll say thanks for the b-day wishes on Aki's behalf. We had a good time…we took the kids to an indoor playground place (Matt, Sym, and kids were there too) since Aki wanted to have a fun time with the kids, then he and I went out to dinner and rented a movie. His b-day gift (at his request…don't go hating) was a new a new church outfit--shirt, slacks, tie.:)
Post a Comment