Yesterday when Satch woke up from his nap, he was cranky. I put him in the high chair for a snack and tried to distract him by asking him about people--Do you see Nina? Where did Dad go? etc. He would yell and whine until finally I said "Where's Bompa?" He immediately gave me a huge cheeseball smile showing all his teeth. And then he did it again, and again. Everytime I said "Where's Bompa?" he would smile that way. (Maybe 17 times?) He even let me take a picture. He loves his Grandpa! And then Nina wanted her photo taken too, so here they are, my
rooty-toot-toot
ers.
3 comments:
Awww! How cute!!
Sym,
Your rooty-toot-tooters and so darn cuters! :) I love them! Really, look at both of them. I want to kiss them so much!! I know, I love this about the blog. Seeing such cute photos! That I normally wouldn't see.
Sym,
Brig has already been prepping Max for his "Bamboozlement" by Bomba... he doesn't like it just yet but obviously you grow into it! Your kids are just so adorable. We hope to see you soon!
Shayla
Post a Comment