Wow...that's something to think about...and it's true, Mom, you are gorgeous. Mom, I've tried calling but after the 5th time or so I remembered it's Friday night and you are at the temple. If I don't reach you, consider this your birthday love note. Tell us what you did to celebrate! Love you. Lindy and family
5 comments:
Wow...that's something to think about...and it's true, Mom, you are gorgeous. Mom, I've tried calling but after the 5th time or so I remembered it's Friday night and you are at the temple. If I don't reach you, consider this your birthday love note. Tell us what you did to celebrate! Love you. Lindy and family
Happy Birthday!
We love you!
The Springville Udalls
we LOVE you too. Hope you know that
Thank you, Kate, for posting that message! I thank you all for your good birthday wishes. Risa
Way to go, Kate! Remembering my mom's bday. 46? Wow... That is young. We love you, Mom.
Post a Comment