Friday, January 2, 2009

New Years Rockin' Eve

The Springville Udalls got "Rock Band" for Christmas, so on New Years Eve we did some serious rocking. Here are a few photos from our jam session.

I have a video of Sym singing "Dead or Alive" by Bon Jovi but it's too big and wont load -- so I'll have to put it on later. Sym scored 100% on that song!

Matt was the true rock star of the night. As you can see he was swinging the mic and I really wish I had video of him whaling on the drums.

Shayla even got into it -- and did pretty well!

He wants to be like his mom & dad.






We had so much fun!

Alli & Finn went to the dance -- you can see why they didn't want Cord to take them there.



And finally we leave you with the lovely tones of Mr. Brady Udall.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

4 comments:

symonie said...

Good times at the Udalls! It was a lot of fun. After seeing the video of Brady, I just need to say that there is no reason at all for you to post a video of me singing. I'll post one of the little girls dancing instead.

Anonymous said...

Somebody with a spine please stand up and redeem the Udall good name, although let it be noted here that Brady gets good marks for Courage and Musical Creativity.

-An everloving friend of the family,

Kevn Lambson

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow! Where is Simon and Paula. AI needs you Brady.
Rock on kids!

PS For real, where do the songs come from. We got RB too ---talk about whacko lyrics.

Anonymous said...

Hola!!
Al fin podemos encontrar a nuestra tan querida Symonie.

Sym

Te queremos mucho y queremos saber de ti
Besos de tus amigas:

Johana johanathomas.eu@gmail.com
y Marcela (kalasic) Jaquet mkjaquet@bluewin.ch

no nos olvides !!!