This is kinda scary, my first post! Amy is helping me post this photo after we just celebrated with a confetti cake and ice cream for Sully's and Grandpa Barry's birthdays! They finally got the candles blown out. Grandpa was afraid his pacemaker was going to fail with all the blowing.
3 comments:
Yeah for Grandma Risa posting on the blog!!!
It looks like a good cake! I hope you had a great party! We wish we could have been there to see the the candles being blown out.
Good job Mom. Please post more. I would like to see a picture of the shed if you have one. :)
Happy Birthday Dad! and Sully! It's neat that they did it together. It reminds me of how I always shared a birthday party with Grandpa Keith.
Hope you AZ folks are doing well!
Hats off to you, Mom, for making such a fine effort. More, please. :)
Post a Comment