up for the day and we had a great time with Nina and Satchel.
She kept Max for a bit so that I could catch up on some homework.
How lucky I am to have such awesome sisters-in-law.
Come down and play with us soon since the weather is warming
up and we can go for a picnic in the park with all the other cousins!
We love the Harris bunch!
3 comments:
I am so glad to have this picture, Shayla. I love the way Satchel's little belly is stretching his shirt, and how Max is leaning into him. Thanks again for coming up. We'll come visit soon.
xoxo
We just love this photo! Just precious to see Max leaning up against Satchel. We'd love to hug them both!
Such cute boys! Hey, Tevi has Max's same shirt (from Aunt Shayla...you must have bought it in two sizes!). We'll have to take a picture of them being twinners.
Post a Comment