We have now watched this video five times, and we don't get tired of it. How fun to see Tevi and Max together! And we also love the last ten seconds, seeing Max's teeth! Thanks for posting it, Lindy. Helps us feel closer to you.
Can I just say the joy this brings me?? Max, Tevi, and Satchel in the background! I can't stand it though because I want to see them all so bad!!!! Can someone put them on a plane to me please? :)
Can I just say the joy this brings me?? Max, Tevi, and Satchel in the background! I can't stand it though because I want to see them all so bad!!!! Can someone put them on a plane to me please? :)
3 comments:
We have now watched this video five times, and we don't get tired of it. How fun to see Tevi and Max together! And we also love the last ten seconds, seeing Max's teeth! Thanks for posting it, Lindy. Helps us feel closer to you.
Can I just say the joy this brings me?? Max, Tevi, and Satchel in the background! I can't stand it though because I want to see them all so bad!!!! Can someone put them on a plane to me please? :)
Can I just say the joy this brings me?? Max, Tevi, and Satchel in the background! I can't stand it though because I want to see them all so bad!!!! Can someone put them on a plane to me please? :)
Post a Comment