This is the question Satchel asks every time he wakes up. And this morning, Nina told me she wants to fly on an airplane to Grandpa and Grandma's house so she can knock on their door and give them a letter. (Who needs a mailman?)
We hope Gma and Gpa will come and visit again soon!
4 comments:
Fun pictures!
My kids loved having grandma & grandpa here too!
Oh & I guess I should have scheduled my much needed haircut with grandma while she was here too!
Wish we could snap our fingers and instantly be transported! Nina's idea about going in an airplane would be the next choice (if we could just take off from our front yard)! We already miss you all so much. It sure was fun. Gpa & Gma
This is so cute! Love them so much! Looking at these pictures of how cute they are makes me wish I could see them NOW. Kind of like Nina. Wish I could fly to your house in an instant--or could Nina come deliver mail to me maybe? :) Bring her postal satchel with her? :) :)
Post a Comment