Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A Big Announcement . . .


We're having a baby!
On Sunday during the sacrament Satchel lifted up his shirt to show off his belly and shouted out, "THERE'S A BABY IN MY TUMMY!" Way to share the joy, Satch. Baby Harris is due April 25. That means the week after Thanksgiving we can find out if it's a girl or a boy. We are all excited. Especially Nina. She is just waiting for my stomach to get big, because according to her, that is funny.

5 comments:

Heidi said...

You sure are good at keeping a secret!

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for the Harris family!!

Cave Dweller said...

I'm stunned! And so excited. Can't wait to see you and tell you congratulations in person. (And buy you some icecream or some such.:)

Anonymous said...

After we talked and I heard the news, I couldn't stop telling Brig about how it made my day. I got more excited for you than I did for me - just knowing that there are other Udall cousins still coming!!! And on a side note, the witch picture of Nina made me laugh so hard while lying on my belly in our empty hardwood-floored house that Brig thought on earthquake was coming. Her comment just killed me. I could just imagine her saying that. You guys are awesome... thanks for helping us reach Grandpa Barry's goal of at least 40 grandchildren. He was threatning that Brig and me would have to come up with at least 10.

Lindy said...

Is Hector really stunned? Or is that Kate? :)

Risa and Barry said...

We finally have Internet here in Albuquerque! What great news to inaugurate our time here. We are so excited we can hardly stand it!