Friday, November 13, 2009


Halloween in Mesa - warm, so very warm!
Thanks Grandpa Barry for taking us trick-or-treating!


Griffin the Ghostbuster, Ronan the motorcycle rider,
Darton the "Starwars guy", and Jackson the "scary guy"
who Griffin did not like!


What a cutie!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

I am totally laughing at the look Griffin is giving Jackson!

They looks great. I hope they got ton on candy!

Shayla said...

Griffin gets my vote for best costume because he acts his part so well. He looks like a different kid.

I still need to post pictures of all the boys during our visit... we miss you all and Max still wants to go to Uncle Boomba's house.

Matt said...

Oh they are so cute. Ronan's stance is just like Boomer's. And "Starwars guy" is awesome. But it's Griffy that wins for cutest two year old in the picture!
xoxo Sym