On Thursday the kids and I went to Provo to see the Skinner Udalls. It's so fun to have them back in Utah.
It was a beautiful day, so we went to a nearby park. Most of us were happy to hang out on the blanket, but the little boys wanted to swing.
It wasn't exactly what they were hoping for . . . until Brigham arrived to save the day.
5 comments:
Crazy boys - that includes Brigham.
Looks like a fun summer day. I'm glad the Skinner Udalls are back in UT too!
Oh, what fun! Pure delight in those giggles! And Brig made it happen--what a great time!
Yep, I'm pretty much the man.
Sym, we went to the same park again and Max said, "Mom, where are Nina and Satchel?" Come whenever you can, we so enjoyed your company and seeing the kids. Plus, Brig said that Satchel needs to come eat the orange Otter Pops since no one at our house will.
Post a Comment