Grandpa & Grandma . . . at the temple. (Sing it all you primary cousins). Trav & I were able to make an endowment session. Then Grandpa & Grandma brought the kids and they did baptisms - with grandpa & Travis. (Grandma & I got to watch and hand out towels.) The temple was beautiful and we enjoyed a tour of the offices and cafeteria. Of course, everyone loves grandma & grandpa. In case you didn't realize it, "We have family in HIGH places."

Definitely the highlight of our summer. (Well, yeah except for the reunion - where we saw them too.)

Get ready Tampico - here they come.
3 comments:
Wow--what a great experience! I'm jealous. I love that you went to Albuquerque and did all that. And thanks for the great photos of Gma and Gpa too.
Love you guys!
What great photos and a great memory for the kids too! I wish we lived close enough to do the same!
Trav and Amy, I love these pictures! Thanks so much for taking/posting them. What a neat experience for your family (and for G&G!).
Post a Comment