Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Our Visit to San Diego!


Camie took us to Coronado Beach  -- The kids had a fantastic time and Camie & I loved soaking up the rays and watching the kidos dance in and out of the water!

CAn you tell Barry's shirt is soaked and he is trying to keep it off him tummy :)






We also hung out with Camie & Tommy (and G of course) at the pool.  We talked long into the night but finally had to let Camie get some rest.


Cam had a few gifts for the kids which they totally loved!!  Thanks so much Camie!!


Well... I guess Alli didn't love Cords shirt so much! ha ha ha

2 comments:

Heidi Totten said...

I am loving all of these pictures. :) Wish I could take a trip down there and give Camie a hug!

Risa said...

Great pictures, Heidi. Thanks for posting them. They are wonderful!