Great pics, Heidi. I'm glad you got some at the cemetery. I practically missed that whole event. Who all were pallbearers? I see Aki, Jordan, and Travis. It's nice they asked grandsons to do it.
Thanks for posting, Sym and Heidi. Sym, I don't think there were pallbearers (not listed on the program, anyway). But I am wondering what Aki was doing there! I didn't even realize he was until I saw the photo.
I saw that the pallbearers or those who helped were Aki, Boomer, Travis, Stephanie's husband (I can't remember his name) Jordan and Brian. Ken is in one picture helping too.
4 comments:
Great pics, Heidi. I'm glad you got some at the cemetery. I practically missed that whole event. Who all were pallbearers? I see Aki, Jordan, and Travis. It's nice they asked grandsons to do it.
Thanks for posting, Sym and Heidi. Sym, I don't think there were pallbearers (not listed on the program, anyway). But I am wondering what Aki was doing there! I didn't even realize he was until I saw the photo.
I saw that the pallbearers or those who helped were Aki, Boomer, Travis, Stephanie's husband (I can't remember his name) Jordan and Brian. Ken is in one picture helping too.
Oh and I forgot Marcus too
Post a Comment