I bet he smells good. Oooh, how I would love to give him a squeeze and kiss right now. And he WOULD make a beautiful girl! What a pretty baby. Luv u, Griffy.
Sully and I went down for the Football Playoff game (we won Wickenburg) and I got to actually feel that soft skin and see those beautiful blue eyes. What a sweetie! I also got to bring Ronan and Jackson home with us to play. Sully was in heaven!
4 comments:
I bet he smells good. Oooh, how I would love to give him a squeeze and kiss right now. And he WOULD make a beautiful girl! What a pretty baby. Luv u, Griffy.
We can't wait to kiss on the "good fat" at Christmas!
Bee-yoo-tee-full! Kate
Sully and I went down for the Football Playoff game (we won Wickenburg) and I got to actually feel that soft skin and see those beautiful blue eyes. What a sweetie!
I also got to bring Ronan and Jackson home with us to play. Sully was in heaven!
Post a Comment