Hopefully, you are feeling better and not too exhausted. The calendar says you are having your 38th birthday, and normally that would be a sick joke from someone else, but aren't you the one who makes the calendar? If you are 38, you are looking wonderful and quite spry for just having had a baby. However old, make sure you eat lots of cake and ice cream - that will help fatten Tevi and get him to suckle longer!
3 comments:
Ha ha...thanks for noticing that, Shayla! Don't know what I was thinking. I have fixed it now. Thanks for the b-day wishes. It's 3:15 AM and I've fed Tevi, but he just won't go back to sleep, so we're surfing the Net. :)
Dear Lindy,
How nice of Shayla to post those photos of you and Heidi and to make such nice comments. Hope you have had a pleasant day with some nap time somewhere along the way. Happy birthday from your ol' mom and dad!
Hope your birthday was a good one Lind -- I love ya!
Post a Comment