Thursday, August 28, 2008

Nina's got the giggles

I meant to post this video long ago . . . we took it at the beginning of July. Thought you would enjoy it Brigadee. As you can tell, the word bum is pure magic in our house.
[And just so you know, Satchel is talking a lot more now than he was then! :) ]

3 comments:

symonie said...

Since I posted this video, Nina has watched it about 7 times. She cracks up every time and says, "THAT"S SO FUNNY!!!!" :)

Heidi said...

It is so funny! I love her laugh and her cute voice -- this will be so fun to look at when she is older.

Oh and Nina . . . BUM!

Brigham said...

Thanks for posting this too, Sym. I love it. Nina's laugh is so sweet, and Satch is a neat little fellow - wish I could hear him talk now! We'll have to Skype sometime.