Okay, so I just posted this then realized that Heidi must have done it at the same time or right before. Sorry for the duplication!
The lil' guy was going to wear Barry's blessing outfit, but that didn't work out, so we put him in a light blue jumpsuit. I'm sure it doesn't matter, does it? He was so good the whole evening. Although everyone kept saying how white and skinny (=not as cute) he is in real life. :)
And then they were five. Can you tell Makai had been running circles around the church? We had to keep wiping the sweat away.
Circle of Men: friend Jared Small, friend Justin Piacitelli, Inoke Funaki, Aki and Tevita, Marcus Bell, friend Armando Reyes, and bishopric member Mark Johansen.
Those four siblings (Inoke, Tema, Melinda, and Aki) have not been together at the same time in 10 years...Inoke, the youngest, was 10 going on 11. They were only missing Tevita, Jr., who is in Hawaii.
Sister Sym brought the ever-popular Surprise Cake, which got devoured, but more importantly brought her family (thanks for all the clean-up help, by the way!). Heidi was there too with her kids, but somehow we never got a photo of her (hmmmm).
Nina and Ame, the best of friends and cousins. And a beautiful Tooele sunset in the background.
Since the Tongans didn't really trust me to do any of the cooking, I was in charge of macaroni salad and desserts. :) Dad, are you proud that I used the sunflowers from the lot next door for my centerpieces? Didn't spend a dime.
You can always find us near the food, that's a guarantee.
Aki's aunt and sisters with some of his cousins. Marcus & Cortney Bell.
1 comment:
Lindy, that b&w picture of Tevi is DARLING. The other pics are good too. I love the ones of the girls. I'll call you soon. When are you coming to see us?
Post a Comment