Monday, September 22, 2008

Tevita's Blessing Day

On Saturday we were able to go to Tooele and attend Tevita's blessing. We really enjoyed see family and eating all the good food! All of you missed out! I thought I would share a few pictures of the night.
I LOVE this picture of Aki and Tevi. Can you tell he is a proud papa?

Alli & baby Tevita

The kids singing "I am a Child of God"

Will, Makai & Barry three squirrely boys up to no good.

See what I mean?

Button, button, whose got the button?

Self portrait -- I know, I know she's nuts

Aki and his siblings

Lindy & Aki with Ame, Makai and Tevita -- What a cute family!

Sym & Matt with Nina and Satchel -- another cute fam!

We had a great time! We love you sweet baby Tevi!

1 comment:

symonie said...

Love the photos. I'm so glad you got one of them singing "I am a child of God." That was my favorite part. :)