
CRAZY TAYLOR

Estella took these self portraits with dad's cell phone in ER
This Thanksgiving we are especially grateful that Estella was not seriously injured in the head-on collision. We were able to visit her friend, Taylor, again today and are grateful for the progress she has made. She had been in a coma (partial induced) until Tuesday (9 days). She gave us a wave. We aren't out of the woods as the therapy and continued recovery will take a lot of time. Please remember her in your prayers.Love to all of you. Drive Safe and BUCKLE UP!
2 comments:
Estella, I wasn't sure what had happened until i read your own blog. We're so glad you are safe and healthy, and that your friend is recovering. What a scary experience.
Thanks for the "buckle up" reminder...I need it!
Estella, when I saw these pictures, I about had a heart attack. I am so glad you are OK. I went to your blog and read about the accident. How did it happen? How did you hit someone head on? So scary. I'm glad Taylor is awake now and that you've gotten to see her. Keep us posted on her recovery. Love you!
Post a Comment