Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Watcha Watchin?

Everyone loves a good video!

My kids love to watch this video on youtube. It's great. Feist 1234

And here's one Mom will get a kick out of: Elmo & Andrea Bocelli. We know how much she loves them both. :)

Nina loves to watch all the old Bugs Bunny cartoons too. Her current obsession.

2 comments:

Risa and Barry said...

Well, Sym, I finally was able to view the two videos from YouTube (for some reason, the link didn't work for me until today). I loved them! Wonderful to hear Andrea Bocelli singing to Elmo (and Elmo wasn't too bad himself!). Thanks so much for sharing those. I've watched the Bocelli one twice already this evening.
Love, Mom

Lindy said...

Love those. My kids also liked watching India Arie sing "Friendship" on Sesame Street...I haven't checked to see if it's on YouTube yet, though...probably is.