Wednesday, November 5, 2008

R.I.P. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder, beloved toy and companion of many a Udall child, ended his mortal existence today. He was decapitated by one Satchel Harris. The exact details of the accident are not known. Mulder, former FBI agent and star of TV's The X-Files, survived many escapades and adventures with Udall nieces and nephews, and currently was a favorite companion of Menina Harris. He will be sorely missed.


[Here's Satchel surveying the damage. And then . . . what the heck, since the head is severed he may as well eat it!]


3 comments:

Lindy said...

Oh, man! I can't believe Fox bit the dust. He had a good, long life--truly, I can't believe he's been around this long.

Satchel, don't think we're going to forget this.

Heidi said...

What a sad day for humanity! Fox is gone (sigh). My friend Karen has one too -- maybe I'll go steal it!

Anonymous said...

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! How could be gone??????? I used to play with him all the time... :[[ I'm gonna have to cry myself to sleep tonight.... :[