Tommy, I know your b-day was on Thursday, and I'm sorry I didn't post something then. Did Mom and Camie whip something up for a birthday celebration? We all send our love and hope you are having a good time. Party on!
Feliz Cumpleanos, Tommy! Nina played with her dollhouse version of you all day on your birthday. (She even wanted to take you to preschool for show and tell, but they didn't have S&T that day.) I told her to kiss Mr. Beetle for you too. (Yes, we still have him!) When we called to sing Happy Birthday to you, Mom said that you and Camie had gone to a vegetarian restaurant for dinner. Hope it was tasty! We hope the party lasts all year long. :) Lots of love from all the Harrises xoxo
2 comments:
Feliz Cumpleanos, Tommy! Nina played with her dollhouse version of you all day on your birthday. (She even wanted to take you to preschool for show and tell, but they didn't have S&T that day.) I told her to kiss Mr. Beetle for you too. (Yes, we still have him!)
When we called to sing Happy Birthday to you, Mom said that you and Camie had gone to a vegetarian restaurant for dinner. Hope it was tasty! We hope the party lasts all year long. :)
Lots of love from all the Harrises
xoxo
Happy Birthday Tommy! We all send our love and big hugs!
Post a Comment