Sunday, March 29, 2009

Last six months of 2008 :)



Two of my favorite pictures from our family reunion(s) in July! We had Pearl and Georgie in our car. :)



In August Tommy came to visit me in San Diego and we went to Nicole and Geno's. I got to see Aunt Adeline there!


After leaving OHI, I was so happy to be able to go to the beach! One of my favorite self-prescribed treatments was going to the dog beach to see all the dogs. This dog was such a love!
It was a treat to get to see the little boys on the beach too! What cuties!

On Thanksgiving Day I took Tommy to a favorite sandwich shop of mine from my mission days, and he was so hungry that he looked like he was in pain as he ate it! It was as good as I told him it was!
We found Nat Clarkson's Spaniard twin in Spain!

What a great time I had seeing everyone in Boise! I loved hanging out with Bill, too! I think all of you posted other great pictures from Christmas. It was good to see all of you!







2008 was great and hope your 2009 is just fine... Will post some 2009 photos hopefully before the year is over. :) Love you all!

5 comments:

symonie said...

Such great pictures. I'm glad you posted them. Who cares when you took them? The ones of Georgie ad Pearl in the car are perfect! And we can use that picture of Tommy eating for his birthday blog post next year. :)

amy said...

Camie - thanks for these. How fun! We miss you guys.

Lindy said...

Camie, thanks for posting all of these! You are always so good to "document" your visits and what you're doing. This must have been a project to go through all the photos...we love to see your face, though.

Risa and Barry said...

Camie, those photos are just great, all of them. Thanks so much for taking the time to post them so everyone could enjoy them. And they helped us enjoy that good experience all over again! Love,
Mom and Dad

Rachel said...

Hi Camie, I hope you don't mind that I am commenting on the Udall family blog. I came across this and what fun to see some cute family photos of your awesome fam! I just wanted to say hello and I miss you and I hope you are doing good. Hello to Tommy and the rest of the Udall clan! PS. Joy(Rusty's sis) just married Jay Shelby from Moberly, MO. Thought Tommy would like to know!
Also, how can I get a hold of YOU!? Phone number? Mine is 949-448-0995 in case you lost it...:)