Saturday, August 25, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STELLA!

"Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Stella! Happy Birthday to you!!!" Happy 12th birthday! We're so happy for you! Have fun in Young Womens tomarrow!








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My little girl is all grown up - well at least out of primary! Happy DAY!

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday Stella -- We love you!

Lindy said...

Sorry, that last comment was really Lindy (my friend Stormy Staley just happened to be on the computer before me, and was still logged in).

What the comment said was:

Stella, happy birthday! What did you do? Tell us about it, and tell us what you got.

Anonymous said...

Stella,

Every year I think I'll at least call on our big day. I'm saving it all up to give you a car on your 16th birthday--or maybe we'll go to Paris...your choice. Happy Birthday!

Mucho Amor,

Auntie Kate