Tuesday, August 7, 2007

July 28th was a special day!



Not only was it 2 uncles' birthday, it was the day JACKSON was BAPTIZED! He looked so excited! Uncle Boomer held him under the water extra long to make sure "every c_____ and crevice" got clean. (It was quite funny and stressful at the same time :) - Boomer you are one in a million) Jackson we are so proud of you!!!!!

Afterwards we went out to Rosa's for dinner - celebrating Uncle Keegan's birthday too! Nothing like great mexican food to top off a great day!!!
PS I'm sorry for posting this, Boomer, but when I downloaded pictures, I just couldn't resist. Have you ever seen such a handsome father and son?
PSS This dang blog sure does filter. Fill in the blank

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats jackson! that's nice about the crack and crevice thing. i was wondering why there was a blank next to crack...

Anonymous said...

jaski, I'm glad you're more handsome than your dad. he looks weird now that he's losing weight.

Lindy said...

I didn't know this edited things--weird.

Okay, back to the post. Jackson, our boy! Congratulations on your baptism! It's so nice to see a picture of you on your special day with your dad. I hope it was a neat experience for you, one that you'll remember. We're proud of you! Love, Aunt Lindy and Uncle Aki (and Makai and Ame too)