they are so cute! I love them so much! i especially love Nina's chubby cheeks! and Ame's hair! luv ya!
Awwww! they are such cute pups. Ha ha. I love both of their hair in pigtails.
Sym, what a precious photo. Thank you for posting it! I love that they're holding hands (our little chocolate and vanilla girls!) Hope we can see you again soon, and get some real play time in.
Stop posting these precious photos, Sym. You're making me want to come to Utah AGAIN, and I can't just keep coming. :) I love this!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
they are so cute! I love them so much! i especially love Nina's chubby cheeks! and Ame's hair! luv ya!
Awwww! they are such cute pups. Ha ha. I love both of their hair in pigtails.
Sym, what a precious photo. Thank you for posting it! I love that they're holding hands (our little chocolate and vanilla girls!) Hope we can see you again soon, and get some real play time in.
Stop posting these precious photos, Sym. You're making me want to come to Utah AGAIN, and I can't just keep coming. :)
I love this!!!
Post a Comment