Thursday, August 16, 2007

When can we do San Francisco again?

Funny because the same day I saw you had posted the San Francisco picture, Lindy, I had earlier that day thought "I wish we could do a trip to San Francisco again since I'm in the U.S.!" I've never been there and spent time. I don't know why I thought of your trip there. Probably because Southwest flies there now from San Diego. I like the cute photo with Will & Pearl, too!

Happy we could put Mom and Dad's wedding photo (that we finally got off the dusty top of a shelf!) to good use, even if they don't ever see it on the blog. (Okay, what are we going to call this instead of blog?)

Something weird--every time I scroll down past the "Funaki 4th activities" entry, my computer completely shuts down. And then it says it has to recover from a serious error. Could it be because I shouldn't see what they're eating in the video? :) :) (During the 3-week detox when I was really hungry, I sometimes thought about getting to go to a Funaki family activity and eating really good food!)

3 comments:

Lindy said...

Hey Cam. I don't know what the problem was with the July4th slideshow. . .I changed it to just a couple of pictures instead, so hopefully it won't cause havoc.

I don't think we'll be going to SF again. . . if we take a trip it will be to somewhere else. But if you and Tommy get a chance to go, it is fun and beautiful place, with lots to see and do! When does Tommy get to UT?

aki said...

I want to be in the next San Francisco trip with all the ladies. I can't miss crab again, plus y'all need a chaperone.

Camie said...

Okay, Lindy, then Aki and I will just have to go eat crab there! Oh man, can I just say I think it should be illegal to post any more pictures of food on this website? It makes me really hungry to see this.