Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Help Wanted

Hey everybody, greetings from Oklahoma. I need some help figuring out a riddle that a friend showed me on another blog, and am wondering if any of you can help me out... Here's the link:

http://www.dieyoudollkinder.blogspot.com

If you figure out the answer, please tell me. Also, don't tell anyone else the answer--just tell them to check out the family blog so they can have fun figuring out the answer. Thanks! I'll write more later.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

A fish???? I have no idea....

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHH! I love it! I am sooo happy! I don't want to leave any hint but still -- hip hip hooray!

PS Alli you need to read the previous posts!

Heidi said...

I get it!!!!!! i'm so excited for ya!!!

Risa and Barry said...

That's one cool riddle, Brig! It took us awhile, but we finally got it! Great!

Anonymous said...

The second comment that says "heidi" was really me... CONGRATS!!!

Alli

Anonymous said...

I know you can't wait to watch me over and over over again!

Lindy said...

Glad to know the mumps had no power over you, Brig.

Anonymous said...

Why oh why can't I get this to work?

Holy Cow!!! I guess we'll need to come babysit for you. Can't wait...Kate

Anonymous said...

Hey! It did work! Kate

Anonymous said...

who wrote the emlo comment???

Anonymous said...

Wow! Ganz toll! We are super excited for you guys.

So that's what it takes for Gma Risa to comment. No wonder I never get a response to my postings. :)

Risa and Barry said...

The reason you finally saw a comment is that Lindy just taught me how to post a comment a couple of days before Brig posted the riddle! We have just been too overloaded (and maybe too brain-dead) to learn another new thing! You have to take it kinda slow with us!