Wednesday, October 3, 2007

California Days



We got our California plates just in time to decide to leave CA! Last week we moved out of our apartment, had lunch with Ixka (do you recognize her?), drove together to Arizona to see the gang...
Now Tommy will continue driving (with all our things packed up in our car) up to SLC for conference and then continue on to MO to work for his dad. Today I will fly back to San Diego and live on the campus of the institute while I work there! So I'll still be in San Diego for a time, and we'll be missing each other once again. :(

3 comments:

Lindy said...

Thanks for posting the picture of Ixka! Wow…that could honestly be a picture of sisters!

Anonymous said...

How long will you have to be apart?

Camie said...

You think we look that much alike? Tommy said she looks exactly like Brig. He told her that and I couldn't help but agree.