Sunday, October 21, 2007

May I suggest the Chicken and Biscuits?

So I made Tennille's recipe for Chicken Biscuits for the ward potluck. I felt like I was cheating it was so easy. Everyone wants the recipe!
I did have 2 different biscuits - the big flaky and the big buttery homestyle. I prefer the buttery. It was soo good. Thanks Tennille. I have also made many other recipes and think of each of you as we enjoy our meals.

2 comments:

Lindy said...

I also made one of Tennille's recipes this week (caramel popcorn)--we delivered it to some ward members and got rave reviews on Sunday, with several requesting the recipe. good one, T!

I agree, Amy, that I think of all you ladies when I use my Udall cookbook. I think we should do a 2nd edition in the next couple years…keep mental notes of recipes you'd like to include.

Camie said...

Not just "ladies" contributed to the book, Lindy, don't forget. :)

I think that we should forbid any more food posts/comments until I leave here! :)