The below pics are for the Springville Udalls. We enjoyed our time with Cord & Heidi's kids while they went to SF. Aki and I commented to each other how fun it was to get to know their kids better, especially the younger ones (Aki is in love with Barry). Here are some pictures at the park and of Lily at her soccer game.
8 comments:
Thanks Funakis for taking care of teh kids!
They loved it!
Love the photos--wish we we could have been there for the cousin fun. Lily looks like a superstar!
You couldnt pay me enough to watch those brats.
Brad, you could just pretend they're each from a different continent, and maybe you'd like them better.
Lindy -- that's what a nanny is for.
Yes, Brad, should we send Heidi one of our nannies for a day?
Brangelina has got to go. :)
These pictures are the best! It's Dora the Explorer playing soccer! My roommate saw the pic of Lily and Makai (I can't believe how much alike they look) and said, "Woah, his name is Macky?" (That's how she pronounced it...) I just had to laugh.
Post a Comment