Hey Y'all,
It's Kate blogging. Something I swore I'd never do. But Alli is still signed into our computer in Boise--since Hector's baptism last weekend, when the Springville Udalls were here. The baptismo went very well. Grandpa Byron performed the baptism and Grandpa Barry confirmed. Both grandmas gave their testimonies and advice to Hector, who was happy and peaceful the whole time. We had a houseful--including Julie Goodman and family and some friends from the ward. Brady made a kick-butt pozole--it was really hot for this girl who's raised on ketchup. And Grandma Risa and Heidi were both great help in the kitchen. We missed you all. But sounds like we'll be getting together for Christmas! We're very excited. Hector just finished LaCrosse (LAX) season and Finn is going to try his hand at wrestling (under 100 lbs); you can see we're keeping them humble as they try new things...Georgie loves Kindergarten--thinks she owns the school, and Pearl is still speaking in Basque half the time--we think she is probably making fun of us but can't tell for sure, since we don't understand her. The semester is grinding on for me and Brady. We're all well and happy in Boise.
Love to all of you! Kate
4 comments:
Ooooh, Kate! I feel like I want to reach out and kiss these cuties! Makes me miss them! Great to see them on here. :) I understand how you feel--I never planned to "blog" either. I hate the word blog, too. Lindy told me we'd just consider it the family website, and I enjoyed seeing the pictures so much, I decided I'd better participate! Great to read how you guys are doing. I really feel like we missed out not being there! Wish I could've gone.
Give loves to everyone. What are you all planning for Christmas anyway--in Utah again?
We are so excited for Hector! Congratulations! Finn, Uncle Travis says to learn the "check their oil" move for wrestling :) Mitchell says don't forget the "crossface"
We miss you!
Aaah, Kate. Por fin. So glad to see you on here. Thanks for the great photos of the kids, and I love hearing about each of them with your commentary ("keeping them humble," "thinks she owns the school," "making fun of us but can't tell for sure").
Yay for Christmas!!
Guilt is plaguing me as I read the great things everyone has been posting on the family website. Decided that if Kate can do it, I can make some comments, too! Thanks for your report on the Boise weekend. We had a most enjoyable time and are grateful that you included us in the party!
Post a Comment