Boy, Mitchell and Jefferson just get more grown up and handsome every day. I am wondering how they manage to make time go so fast for all of us! I remember when they were cute little punkins like it was yesterday. :)
Mitchell, I feel your pain. I have a picture (that I hate) of me playing bass clarinet while marching in some dumb parade, sun blazing, my face tomato red. Band is a good experience, though--keep at it, you won't regret it.
3 comments:
Boy, Mitchell and Jefferson just get more grown up and handsome every day. I am wondering how they manage to make time go so fast for all of us! I remember when they were cute little punkins like it was yesterday. :)
Mitchell, I feel your pain. I have a picture (that I hate) of me playing bass clarinet while marching in some dumb parade, sun blazing, my face tomato red. Band is a good experience, though--keep at it, you won't regret it.
yeah, mitch. I played trumpet until my sophomore year. good times (well, sort of). -- cord
Post a Comment